The friars by the time of the colony accompanied the expeditions
In 1985 the Hotel Hostería of the same name is built with the richest architectural design necessary for the rest and spiritual peace with which the friars lived.
HONORING LOCAL TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS
Research your destination to find out all you can about local customs and traditions.
It is a great way to understand the local community and to cultivate the illusion of adventure that opens before you.
Learn some words in the native language, with which you can establish a more local contact with its people.
Enjoy and respect everything that makes a national and international destination a unique and different place: from its history, its architecture and its religion to its music, art and cuisine.
SUPPORT THE LOCAL ECONOMY
Purchase handicraft products and items made in the area.
Treat them with respect - local craftspeople and practicing fair trade.
Do not buy counterfeit products and articles prohibited by national or international regulations.
Comply with national laws and regulations.
Respect human rights.
Protect children from exploitation in tourism.
Adopt appropriate sanitary precautions.
Find out how you can get medical help or contact your embassy in case of an emergency.
BE AN INFORMED AND RESPECTING TRAVELER
Reduce your environmental impact by taking care of natural resources and archaeological treasures.
Protect wildlife and its natural habitat.
Buy products that do not require the use of plants or animals in danger of extinction.
Avoid activities related to illegal trafficking of flora and fauna.
As a souvenir of your travels, take photos and not protected remains.
Leave behind only the footprint and a good impression.
RESPECT THE ENVIROMENT
WE PROTECT OUR CHILDREN
Help us protect them by reporting possible cases of CSEC through:
Page I protect you:
National Police: 123 or in the nearest CAI.
ICBF: On line 01-8000- 112440
Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism website: www.mincomercio.gov.co
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF SUPPLIERS
1. Comply with current legal regulations regarding illicit trafficking in fauna and flora species, which are prohibited by law, can be a cause of fines and deprivation of liberty.
2. Participate in campaigns for saving and efficient use of natural resources (energy, water)
3. Respect directions and smoke-free areas.
4. To denounce commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents (CSEC)
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF HOSTS AND VISITORS
IN THE HOTEL HOSTERIA LOS FRAYLES DE LA VILLA we are committed to the care of the environment, ensuring our tangible and intangible cultural heritage, through the participative action of our guests, visitors, collaborators and suppliers, for the promotion of conservation and protection of natural resources,
as well as strengthening the social and cultural responsibility of our region, protecting our children and adolescents, continuously improving our processes to minimize the negative impacts that affect the environment.
1. Receive from the services offered by the Hotel in accordance with the law, the respective regulations and the promise of sale.
2. To know about the activities and campaigns that are being carried out in the hotel for the promotion of sustainability.
3. To know about the endangered fauna in the region.
1-Send updated Biodegradability certificate in cleaning and disinfection products.
2-Report on the products that cause some negative impact on the environment, as well as those who are friendly with it.
3-Help the certification or implementation of the hotel fulfilling the requirements that as a supplier must comply.
4-Keep updated the technical data of the products and keep the hotel of these.
5-Provide personnel trained in their work and who count and use their personal protection elements.
6- Promote the care of the environment.
1-To know about the policy of sustainability that has Torre de Cali Plaza Hotel.
2-Be treated with dignity and respect.
3- Participate in the sustainability campaigns undertaken by the hotel.
4. Know the status of your billing procedures.
1-Receive constant training on tourism sustainability.
2.-Have a job in optimum conditions.
3. Receive timely salary remuneration according to his contract of employment.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF EMPLOYEES
1-Carry out the activities according to the environmental criteria of the company.
2- Identify on environmental, socio-cultural and economic aspects and impacts that affect the operation of the hotel.
3. Actively participate in the sustainability campaigns that the hotel issues for external and internal clients.
4. Avoid discriminatory practices or that affect the dignity of people.
5. Contribute to the good environmental performance of the company.
6. inform about the actions undertaken by the hotel on the sustainability of tourism to guests and visitors.